Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Officially The Shortest In The Castello


Yes, it's true. I knew it was going to happen. I thought I'd have at least until the summertime, but no. The Warrior has passed me. I'm officially the shorted dweller in our Castello.



I say that proudly. :o) Let me set the record straight. The Warrior is not coping an attitude. This is his "tough look". Remember he's going through this phase that he doesn't want to be photographed. Still Waters worked her charm in order to get him to smile in the previous picture. I should mention that it took 6 takes to crack 1 smile. He's a tough cookie. Definitely soldier material. Tough on the outside and big, tender hearted on the inside. Be still my heart...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I say it's time to go buy some nice wedges to give you an extra inch or just enjoy your status and use it to your advantage!!!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.