Sunday, November 02, 2008

Soaring Amongst The Clouds Is Now... 21!

The other night I was in bed trying to go to sleep. But my mind was whirling with thoughts. When all of sudden, I realized that I had not written an entry about Soaring Amongst The Clouds 21 st birthday! What kind of mother am I!?!?

This is a belated honoring post about my first born... Soaring Amongst The Clouds...




Allow me to share 21 things about her...

* Her heart's desire is to be a wife and mother.

* Is a dreamer.

* Ireland fascinates her. She hopes to one day travel there.

* She loves watching romantic movies. If she doesn't like the ending, she'll make up her own. BUT she also loves to watch action/war movies.

* Her favorite movie is The Last of the Mohican.

* Enjoys listening to country music, but loves love songs of any genre.

* Reading is her passion...

* But so is traveling.

* She's a thrill seeker who enjoys adventures. She has gone: sky diving, kayaking, white water rafting, horseback riding, backpacking, hiking, snow skiing and indoor rock climbing. Hopes to do more of the same and others that I haven't mentioned.

* Has incredible athletic ability. Enjoys playing just about any sport.

* Loves children and children love her too.

* Is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, but doesn't see herself so, which makes her even more beautiful.

* Italian cuisine is her favorite.

* Loves going on mission trips.

* Would rather go on mission trips where she has to minister with physical labor than evangelize.

* When she was a little girl, she was quite the tomboy. Loved to dress in camouflage t-shirts and military green shorts and cowboy boots.

* Her favorite program is Man vs Wild.

* She's scared of spiders, bugs, scary movies (which she won't watch) and Fabio. Which I don't know why cause in The Last of the Mohicans, the main character, Nathaniel, has long hair.

* I know this is hard to believe (specially in this day in age) but, she's never been kissed. She's saving her first kiss for the man she will marry. She wants him to be her last, first kiss.

* She has a way of making up her own words and phrases. Around our Castello, they are known as"insert her real name here ism's". If you click on the link, you'll get a taste of her isms. :o)

* When she's around, there is never a dull moment.



Dearest Soaring Amongst The Clouds,

You have a way of brightening up my day. I love your isms, your facial expressions and your gestures. You are funny without even trying and I love it. I love seeing things through your eyes. God has gifted you in a mighty way. He's got and awesome plan for you. Continue to stay the course...

I love you...
Mom~

No comments: