Saturday, November 08, 2008

Swing Dancing!

Yep, you read that correctly. Swing Dancing has hit the Castello. Alumni University offers free dancing lessons. Immediately following the lessons, they have a dance. To stay for the dance, they only charge $5. Not bad for a night of dancing!




Well, Soaring Amongst The Clouds, JC (more on him later), Daughter of the King and Steps went dancing tonight. From what my Fair Maiden's have shared, they had a great time. This was JC's first time. My Fair Maidens and Steps have attended on and off for the past 3 months. They are really enjoying it.

JC is a young man that started attending the college/career Sunday School class we teach at our church. He's a nice young man. We are really enjoying getting to know him. This time around, I didn't pick his pseudo name. G.I. Joe did. But it's well picked. He's a young man that's walking the path God's laid before him. I've been wanting to hear his tetimony, but I haven't asked him. I'd hate to come across as judmental or nosy. I'll just wait until he feesl led to share. I just love hearing people share their testimony. God's good... ALL the time.

No comments: