Monday, August 18, 2008

Trip To Alumni University Parte Due

Still Waters did share her pictures with me, but to tell you the truth, I didn't know how to access them. Even though they are on my own laptop! But alas, I figured it out... on my own I might add. Kudos for me!!! Below are some of the pictures she shared...



Here we are walking to the car. If you look ahead, the tree that looks like it's growing off the top of my head, is the one in my previous post. The one they all stood behind for a picture.



I decided to run ahead and take some pictures. My previous post has the pictures I took. If you look closely, you can see that Soaring Amongst The Clouds has her arm raised. She's taking pictures too. I have yet to see the pictures she's taken. (hint... hint) Please, no comment on how I look while I run. LOL!



Notice, Daughter of the King is getting ready to give me the "hand" pose she always does. URGH!!!!!!! That GIRL!



LOL! Still Waters caught me taking a picture of her and her siblings. Soaring Amongst The Clouds and I ended up taking pictures of each other too. Yet again, I have yet to see the pictures she took. ( clearing throat... hint... hint)



I wonder if G.I. Joe is having flashbacks of the day he got hit while crossing a 10 lane highway. At least there was no traffic on this day.



We stopped at Chick-Filet for lunch. Little did I know that my children weren't really co-operating...



see..........................



what..........................



I..........................



mean....................!!!!!!! If you look behind Soaring Amongst The Clouds, The Warrior popped up to do one of his "eye" shots.



Even Still Waters got on the "give mom a hard time" band wagon. LOL! Look closely... right under my arm that's hugging Still Waters, you can see G.I. Joe. See the twinkle in his eye?! He's loving this!



This picture was taken for nostalgic reasons. Our children were reminising about their childhood play days in Chick-Filet and McDonald's playgrounds. Looking back, I can't believe I EVER let my children play in those germ, infested playgrouds! The thought of it, makes me cringe!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?! OH, did you notice Daughter of the King attempting to get away in this picture? I tell you, what is a mom to do?!



On the ride back home, Gaz decided to come out and play. You see he was hiding in The Warrior's pocket. When ever he goes on a car ride, he usually takes two beanie babies with him. They keep everyone in the car pretty occupied. He really knows how to make them come alive. I should ask Still Waters to video tape him. (hint... hint) ;o)


I am a poster mom for the quote, "Do as I say and not as I do." Here I was driving. Yes, you read that correctly... I was driving. Dare I tell you how many "takes" it took to get this picture? Once again... I plead the fifth...

No comments: