Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
-1 Thessalonians 5:18


There are sooooo many things I'm thankful for. But for today, in no particular order, I'll share ten things I'm thankful for...

* God's grace and mercy- I'm such a sinner. I keep falling and He keeps picking me up.

* My Knight- He is so loving, understanding and patient. He doesn't just tell me he loves me, he shows me. Love is a verb.

* My children- I'm overwhelmed by the thought of them. My tears well up. I don't deserve to have such wonderful family.

* Unconditional love- I'm so unworthy.

* The Word- Without it, I'd be lost.

* Music- It lifts my spirit.

* True friends- They are always there in good and hard times.

* Season friends- God brings them in to my life for a reason and a season.

* My favorite programs- They entertain me.

* My dad- He is such a wonderful dad. Because of his example I married my Knight. Because of his example it was easy for me to accept God as my Lord and Savior.

No comments: