Tuesday, March 04, 2008

"Isms" And Funnies...

In a household with five wonderful children, a mom who's getting more forgetful every day and a dad who answers questions with a question, there is NEVER a dull moment...

"It'll clear your snoeses" - Soaring Amongst The Clouds was talking about how going to the beach will clear your sinuses or your nose. She combined the word sinuses and nose.

"She's postualted" - We have no clue what she was talking about.

Lady G~ said, "It all fits.". Soaring Amongst The Clouds heard, "Elephant fits?"

"Its too smittle,"- Soaring Amongst The Clouds was referring to a tennis racket. She meant to say it's small or little. But instead combined the two words.

"That looks camera-ized" -The Warrior was talking about a particular part in the new Superman movie where it looks "computerized," which is what he meant to say.

"Oh, its Sprint. We have A&TT," -Soaring Amongst The Clouds saw a commercial on tv. She really meant to say, "AT & T".

"Maybe you should empty out your poffee cot," -Soaring Amongst The Clouds was talking to her beau Airman G about emptying his coffee pot.

"Debutante ball, isn't that an exercise ball?"- Soaring Amongst The Clouds. We were all eating at the time. Daughter of the King's beau was having dinner with us too. He got to witness this one. Needless to say we all lost it at the dinner table!

"You Face-head!" -Saying curse words are our Castello is not allowed. I mean even the word "stupid" is not allowed to be said. My Fair Maidens have heard G.I. Joe and The Warrior call each other this word for kicks. It's very redundant. They don't say it to insult each other it's just a funny word they made up, that makes no sense.

Like I said, there is NEVER a dull moment in our Castello. I love my Knight. I love my Fair Maidnes. I love my Squires. I love my life. Good is good... ALL the time...

Be still my heart...
My cup runneth over...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the face head--too funny! Your daughters' isms are hilarious too.