Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sayings I Say The Most

I have so many "sayings". Some I pick up from movies or songs. I guess I could share a list of sayings I like from movies. Hmmm, I like that. :o) I might do that soon. For now, these are some of the sayings I say the most.

1. "I love you"

2. "You're phenomenal!"- remember, I picked this word up recently.

3. "Be still my heart"

4. "Sweetie"

5. "Darlin"

6. "Can't wait till you get home." ;o)

7. "Hey Beautiful!"

8. "Life is Good"

9. "I love this song!"

10. "God doesn't make junk!"

11. "As you wish" -another way of saying I love you.

2. "What ever you like." -always in a loving way.

13. "Have I told you lately that I love you?" - I know it's from a Rod Stewart song, but I LOVE saying it. :o)

14. "Why do you want to leave me?" -with an accent.

15. "It just is."

No comments: