Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
-1 Thessalonians 5:18

I'm thankful every day. Years ago a friend shared about "Thankful Thursdays". She set that day aside and wrote down 10 things she's thankful for. We have many things to be thankful for, but think about it, our list would be endless...

Today I'm thankful for...

* God's grace, mercy and unconditional love.

* God's Word and His promises.

* My Knight, who is a promise keeper.

* My children, they are a precious gift from God.

* For rainy days. Oh, did I mention that I got to wear my new rain boots today? ;o)

* God's peace.

* Friends, without them, where would I be?

* My Warrior's comforter that keeps me warm. Thanks Warrior, for sharing yours with me during the day. :o)

* My children's smiles, isms, funnies and logic.

* Hope...

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am thankful for my kids and that they are healthy. I am thankful for my walk with Jesus. I am also thankful for a husband who loves me. I am thankful for this beautiful weather.