Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another Day On The Set For The Movie...

Well, I can't tell you the name of the movie yet. :o) The title is still hush hush. What I will tell you is, that I didn't see Part 1 or Part 2. The only reason I'll see Part 3 is because my children are in it. LOL!

It's not a bad movie, it's just not my taste of movie. I'm more of a epic, war, action, western, love story, thriller, drama kind of gal. I DO NOT do horror, slice them, blood spilling, gruesome type of movies. I also don't particularly care for comedies or slap stick type of movies. I guess I have no funny bone.

We had to check in at 7am. I've mentioned this before, but just in case you don't know, I am NOT a morning person. Don't get me wrong, I don't wake up a grouch or anything like that. I'm a night owl. But when I wake up, I get up and go. I'm not a slow started. So we checked in and filled out our paperwork. This time around only Daughter of the King, G.I. Joe, The Warrior and I attended. Soaring Amongst The Clouds had to attend classes today. She was having a test in her Science and Psychology classes. So she really didn't want to miss it. We were asked to wear the exact same thing we wore on the last shoot. We were done by 10am! Turns out they only needed to do over three lines. YEAH BABY! We got a full days wages for working three hours. :o) Not only that, but they let us stay in the amusement park the rest of the day! WOOOO HOOOO!!! My children rode ALL the roller coaster rides they wanted to. After that, we left the park and had lunch. It was way too expensive to eat at the park. We stopped at the good ole' Golden Arches. Four of us ate until our belly's were full... cost... $21! You can't beat that!

Everyone had a great time, but they all kept saying, "I wish Soaring Amongst The Clouds would be here. She would love these rides." I was touched that they were thinking about their sister. Once we got home, all three of them were in the kitchen sharing with Still Waters about their day. It was sweet to hear them because they were being careful not to be too loud, so as not to make Soaring Amongst The Clouds sad about not going. Still Waters does not like anything that has the word coaster attached to it. LOL! Well actually, she's come along way, cause she'll now ride coasters as long as they don't have loops.

I have to say that I was very impressed with Soaring Amongst The Clouds. If she wanted, she could of skipped her classes and earn a little spending money AND get to go on the rides. Her work ethic amazes me. I would of said, "I'll just make up those test and get the notes from my other classes from another student." She showed character. Funny how when I first had children, I thought I was teaching them. I see that as a parent, we "haven't arrived". We are "still" learning... even from the younger ones. I have learned that, I have much to learn. I'm so blessed...

No comments: