Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look What G.I. Joe Found...

.... in my Gardenia flower bed.....



A dead bird. :o( We have no idea how he got there. You see we have no trees near our home.



So Still Waters dug a whole in our "pet cemetery". Which in a corner of our property. Well, I say pet cemetery, but we only have two hamsters buried there. We also have our Morgan horse, Smokey buried in our property too. But he's at the other end of our property.



She wanted to make sure the bird was buried nice and deep....



So she dug...


dug...



and dug until it was deep enough. That way the coyotes or foxes wouldn't be able to get to it.



Then she covered it up and packed it....



... until it was level with the ground. She did a great job. She my outdoor nature loving one. She the one with the green thumb. The pineapples she's planted are growing. I really need to take a picture and share it.