Sunday, July 13, 2008

Update On The Dwellers Of The Castello

* My Knight, Soaring Amongst The Clouds, Still Waters, Daughter of the King and G.I. Joe (along with some of our church members) are on a mission trip in Tupelo, Mississippi. Please keep them in you thoughts and prayers.

* Yes, we know that's Elvis Presley's birth place. :o)

* Earlier today, I got a call from my Knight. This is what he said, "I wanted to tell you before you heard it from anyone else, our G.I. Joe is fine, but he got hit by a car." I felt my life drain out of me. The car was going slow so he wasn't "run over". He wasn't injured at all. He told me that it was like there was a barrier (I say an angel) between G.I. Joe and the car. He just kind of was pushed away by the car and only lost his balance. He never fell.

* We've been busy getting things ready for the mission trip. Lots of last minute shopping. Cause even though we made lists, we kept forgetting this or that. We should seriously buy Wal-Mart stock!

* I can't sleep when my Knight isn't home, cause I miss him so much, not because I'm scared. Why should I be, I have God with me. Oh yes, and a couple of Smith and Wessons and I know how to use them. ;0)

* The Warrior's baseball team are our District Champions. Sectional games are next week! WAY TO GO BABY!

* The Warrior and I are home alone! Oh my... what fun we'll have!!

* I'm sorry to say that I'm still not able to post pictures. :o(

* Did I mention I got a laptop for my birthday? Well, I did. I also got a BEAUTIFUL design skin for it. I'll post a picture when I'm able to.

* Yesterday I went to bed at 5a. Seems like today I'm doing the same... it's already 3:12a. I might as well stay up so the Warrior and I don't miss morning church.

* I miss my Knight and my children.

* This week I did 20+ loads of laundry. I'm not kidding! Oh and yes... all the clothes are put away.

* Today I rented some "chick" and other flicks I've been wanting to see. You know how it is... while the cat's away, the mouse will play. ;o) Sorry Babe, but I wouldn't put you through that. XOxoXO

* We have been at the ball fields every day (even on Sunday, but after church) for the past three weeks. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact. :o)

* All three of our Fair Maiden's were given some scholarship money. They were complimented on the high GPA. I'm so very proud of them.

* Soaring Amongst The Clouds got a letter congratulating her for making the President's List. She attended a community college. They have a president, not a dean.

* Still Waters got a letter congratulating her for making the Dean's List.


Well, I kept it short. Not bad for an update of a family of 7. I can't believe it didn't take me all night to write this. I should do this more often. I feel I bore those that read my journal. So for now...

ciao~

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your posts are never boring! I love to hear what's happening in your house. Praise God that your son was okay. That is really scary. You and your little man have a good week together!

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

More than 20 loads of laundry! Oh, my! The water company and electric company must LOVE you! (Not to mention the detergent manufacturers.)

LOL

Lady G~ said...

Well, we have a well. LOL! I use the short cycle on the wash, but I hand scrub all the baseball clothing. I'm a little OCD about my whites.

I use Arm & Hammer detergent and buy the family size. I use less than what they suggest. I am looking into making homemade detergent. I hear it's much more cost effective. But I'm not willing to switch if it doesn't really help keep my whites white. :O)

We do have gas heating and energy star appliances. Makes a big difference.