Saturday, September 29, 2007

11 Years Ago Today...

My Warrior was born. He's such a blessing. He's the youngest of five and answered prayer to his sisters. My Knight and I looked forward to having a quiver full.

When I think about him, I think about the things he says, the things he does. I see his facial expressions. I see his little hands. I see what I call "beauty marks" but other's might call a freckle or birthmark. I see the love or twinkle in his eyes or the mischievous smile. I feel the warmth of his hugs, his tender loving kisses which he's always ready to give. I see him standing there ready for me to pat his hinnie cause he knows I'm going to walk by him "reach out" and pat him. I hear and see him get excited when his sister's are home from a day school. I see him looking lovingly into his Nicodemus' (our Golden Retriever) eyes. I hear him get all excited cause he completed all levels of a video game in record time. I see him cry while watching soldiers die in a movie. I hear him stand up to a bully and defend the one being picked on. I see his tender heart. I see his love for justice and truth. How can I describe him? I can't find the words to express who he is or how he is. If you could only see through my eyes...

Happy 11th Birthday Sweetie... I love you more than words could say.

1 comment:

The Gatekeeper said...

Ah, happy belated birthday, little Warrior. I can see why you're such a good and caring Warrior. You have a good and caring Momma.

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on this here blog.