Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Beast


In September we bought a 12 week old German Shepherd. We named him Titus. But his nick name is... The Beast.



The Beast enjoys being played with. He's very smart. He also likes to play with toys that he has to figure out how to get the treats out. He's good at it too.



He truly is a BEAST. He's huge, massive, ginormous and intimidating. He's still very much a puppy. He won't be one until July 3rd. Which means he's not done growing yet. YIKES!!!



The Beast is still being trained. My Knight believes he doesn't really need to "go to school". He feels we can train him here at our Castello. Being the submissive wife that I am, (through gritting teeth- which I guess really doesn't make me being submissive in my heart... I need to work on that) we are training him at home. We just need to remember to be consistent. He LOVES sitting on the first step. He sees us sitting on our couch, so he goes and sits on "his" seat. He's too cute. :)



He LOVES to play soccer and run. Good thing we have plenty of room to run and play!



He enjoys playing keep away too! My Knight and the Squires take him to the local doggy park. I have yet to go. I think it would freak me out to see him unleashed in a park. He's so playful, that I think children are going to run up to him and he'll want to "play" with them. He's in the "big clumsy" stage.



The Squires are trying to teach him to catch the frisbee. He's getting really good at catching it up in the air. I'll try to get a picture of that and share it. :)



The Beast only goes outside to do his "business" and to play. After running an playing, he enjoys laying on the grass and feeling the cool breeze.


Our neighbors have a little dog. What's funny is that we didn't know his name. So Soaring Amongst the Clouds dubbed him Harry. Turns out his real name is Eddy. But he'll always be Harry to us. Well, The Beast and Harry love playing together. They look so cute playing too. Sometimes The Beast will sit and look towards Harry's home. Hoping that Harry will come and play.



This is how big he is now. See, I told you he's HUGE! He's perfect for our family. He's protective, playful, smart and fun. He fits right in with our family. I look forward to our journey together.


faithfully His,
Lady G~

No comments: